Use hue as a clock
Other popular Date & Time workflows and automations
- Happy New Year color loop
- Wake up gently by having your LIFX lights fade on every morning
- Email yourself a random Wikipedia article every day!
- Close your MyQ garage nightly
- Take on the 1p Savings Challenge
- Simulated sunrise alarm clock for hue
- Adds a random Wikipedia article to your Feedly queue every day
- When it's bedtime, turn off WeMo Switch
Useful Date & Time and Weekend Edition Sunday Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Weekend Edition Sunday" Podcast
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together