Pielāgo iRobot uzlādi elektroenerģijas cenai
Other popular Elektrum workflows and automations
- Uzzini pirmais par elektrības cenas izmaiņām Latvijā
- If current electricity price in area is above 90 EUR/MWh,\"Boiler\":Switch 1:OFF
Useful Elektrum and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Electricity price listDay-ahead prices represent the result of Nord Pool’s day-ahead implicit auction market. Peak = 09:00 to 20:00 Off peak 1 = 01:00 to 08:00 Off peak 2 = 21:00 to 24:00 Average = arithmetic average
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together