Receive OTP as email
Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Get an email if it will rain tomorrow
- The Tom App
- Get an email when Internet IP address changes
- Get a recommended Applet in your inbox every day
- Meeting Assistant: generate action items, takeaways, and a summary from meeting notes
- Receive NASA's image of the day in your email
- Email me screenshot
- Frost Alert!
Useful Email and Noonlight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- Alarm triggeredThis trigger fires when a Noonlight alarm is triggered.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger alarm with addressThis action will send your address to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Send me an emailThis Action will send you an HTML based email. Images and links are supported.
- Trigger alarmThis action will send your location to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together