Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
Useful Eventbrite and QuickBooks Online integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New customerThis trigger fires when there is a new customer.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New invoiceThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New paymentThis trigger fires when a new payment is created.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together