Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of Smart Outlet ons or offsThis query returns a list of when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices was turned on or off.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together