Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and OhmConnect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- An #OhmHour startsThis trigger fires when an OhmHour starts
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- An #OhmHour endsThis trigger fires when an OhmHour ends.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- History of an #OhmHour endsThis query returns a list of when an OhmHour ends.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History of OhmHour events startedThis query returns a list of times when an OhmHour started
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Record change in device statusThis action will record a change in device status to help us know what is happening with your devices.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together