Add a new event to your Google Calendar when starting your dryer
Popular Google Calendar and Home Connect Dryer workflows and automations
Useful Google Calendar and Home Connect Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Lint filter is fullThis trigger fires every time the lint filter is full.
- You respond to an event inviteThe trigger fires every time you respond to an event you're invited to. Note: The time in the ingredient will be based on the timezone set in Google Calendar.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your dryer door has been closed (works only if the dryer is turned on).
- Event from search startsThis Trigger fires a set number of minutes before the starting time of an event on your Calendar that contains a specific keyword or phrase in the event’s Title, Description, or Location. Ingredient will be based on the zone set in Google.
- History of events from search addedThis query returns a list of every time a new event from search is added to your Google Calendar that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at the event’s Title, Description, and Location.
- History of lint filter is fullThis query returns a list of when the lint filter was full.
- History of calendar event endingsThis query returns a list of event ending times on your Google Calendar.
- History of Cycle completed eventsThis query returns a list of events when your dryer completed a cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Stop programThis action will stop the active dryer program.
- Create a detailed eventThis action will create a detailed event in your Google Calendar.
- Start time programThis action will start the selected time program with your preferred duration.
- Quick add eventThis Action will add an event to your Google Calendar. Simply include a detailed description of when and what.
Google Calendar and Home Connect Dryer resources
Perfect your smart home
Applets help your favorite smart home things work with your other apps and devices so you can create order amongst the chaos. By creating customized Applets for your smart home, you can tailor them to your exact needs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together