Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
Other popular Google Tasks workflows and automations
- Create Google Tasks for new Google My Business reviews
- Create and iOS Calendar event every time a new tasks is created in Google Calendar
- If a new task added to Google Tasks, then create a task in the Microsoft ToDo list Tasks
- Add new ClickUp tasks as Google Tasks items
- Create a Google task when a new email matches the search criteria
- Automatically add new Todoist tasks with a specific label to Google Tasks
- Use Siri to create tasks in Google Tasks
- Create task from new event
Useful Google Tasks and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Add task to a listThis action will add a task to the given task list.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
Google Tasks and WiZ resources
Smart home automation ideas that'll make your life easier
Check out our best home automation ideas and learn how you can set them up in minutes with IFTTT!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together