Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
- Homey, Open iSmartGate
- Homey règle le pilote en mode manuel
- Send power consumption to mail
- Start a flow when leavin a area
- Hello Homey, i'm here!
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- SmartLife Steckdose über Homey ausschalten
Useful Homey and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together