Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- "Hey Alexa, trigger _____ scene"
- Trigger Orion space lighting with Amazon Alexa
- Turn off your Hue lights when you leave home
- Tell Alexa to start the party and put your lights on a color loop
- Alexa Hue Lights On, 100%, and Party Mode
- Set your Hue lights to blink whenever you get a new text to your Android phone
- Turn off all your Hue lights at night
- Dim down the lights
- Press a button to make your Hue lights color loop
Useful Philips Hue and TP-Link Kasa integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
Philips Hue and TP-Link Kasa resources
Now that's a bright idea — fun and functional smart lighting
With millions of potential color and brightness combinations, smart lighting is both highly functional and immensely fun! We've rounded up our favorite IFTTT-compatible smart lights to help you get started.
6 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!