Change color of my Hue lightbulb if Phyn sends an alert
Popular Philips Hue and Phyn workflows and automations
Useful Philips Hue and Phyn integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn water onThis action will turn your home’s water on.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn water offThis action will turn your home’s water off.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Plumbing checkThis action will initiate a plumbing check.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together