Turn off your Hue lights when you leave home
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Simulate sun at sunrise. #wakeuplight #natural
- Tell Alexa to start the party with a Hue light color show
- Enable "Sexy Time" Hue Lights With Amazon Alexa
- Change your Hue lights to a softer white to help you sleep
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Loop my lights through a rainbow of colors at sunset
- Turn lights out for bed with Alexa and hue
Useful Philips Hue and Pushover integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Send a Pushover notificationThis Action will generate a Pushover notification to your subscribed devices
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Update a Pushover widgetThis action will update your Pushover widget/watch with new glance data.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together