Start a party! Put your lights into disco mode
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Simulate sun at sunrise. #wakeuplight #natural
- Automatically turn on the lights at sunset
- If it begins to rain then change the light colors to blue
- Have your Hue lights turn off automatically at sunrise
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
- Blink your Hue lights whenever your Ring doorbell rings
- Automatically turn your Hue lights blue whenever it starts to rain
- Blink your lights
Useful Philips Hue and QNAP integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of system eventsThis query returns a list of every time a new system event occurs on your QNAP device. This trigger is only available to the device administrator.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of files in your folderThis query returns a list of every time when a new file is stored to the selected folder.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Download file from URLThis action will download a file from a given URL to your NAS at a path which you specify.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Append text to fileThis action will append to a text file as determined by the filename and folder path you specify. If there is no file present, a new file will be created. Once a file’s size reaches to maximum a new file will be created.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set user profile picture on QNAP NASThis action will set/change the user profile picture on QNAP Device.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Control music on QNAP Device via Music StationThis action allows you to control basic music station operations like stop playing current song, play next song in the current playlist and play previous song in the current playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4184.108.40.206 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Play any music station playlist on QNAP DeviceThis action allows you to play any music station playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4220.127.116.11 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Control surveillance cameras of QNAP Device via Surveillance StationThis action allow the user to control the camera recording via Surveillance Station (Requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above and Surveillance Station v18.104.22.168 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Control device powerThese actions will either shutdown the device, reboot the device or put the device in sleep mode Action Fields. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together