Automatically turn off your Hue lights at midnight every day
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Start a party! Put your lights into disco mode
- "Hey Alexa, trigger _____ scene"
- Turn off all your Hue lights at night
- Set your Hue lights to blink whenever you get a new text to your Android phone
- Happy New Year color loop
- Have your Hue lights turn off automatically at sunrise
- Tell Alexa to start the party with a Hue light color show
- Turn your lights on every day at a certain time
Useful Philips Hue and Swidget integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned OnThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns on.
- Turned OffThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns off.
- Temperature goes aboveThe trigger fires when the temperature goes above a given threshold.
- Temperature goes belowThis trigger fires when the temperature goes below a given value.
- Humidity goes aboveThis trigger fires when the humidity goes above a given value.
- Humidity goes belowThis trigger fires when the humidity goes below a given value.
- Motion beginsThe trigger fires when motion sensor detects occupancy.
- Motion endsThe trigger fires when motion sensor reports vacancy.
- Air quality improvesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes over a given value.
- Air quality declinesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes below a given value.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn OnThis action will turn your selected Swidget device on.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn OffThis action will turn your selected Swidget device Off.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set Dimmer LevelThis action will set your Swidget dimmer device to the specified level.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together