If it begins to rain then change the light colors to blue
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- "Alexa, trigger self destruct"
- If temperature drops below freezing, turn Hue bulbs ice blue.
- Send your lights into a color loop when the ISS passes overhead
- Change your Hue lights to a softer white to help you sleep
- Turn lights out for bed with Alexa and hue
- Randomize the color of my lights every hour
- Enable "Sexy Time" Hue Lights With Amazon Alexa
- Turn off all your Hue lights at night
Useful Philips Hue and Vestaboard integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Post to VestaboardThis action will post a message to your Vestaboard.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together