Tell Alexa to set the scene
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
- Tell Alexa to start the party with a Hue light color show
- Turn off all your Hue lights at night
- Alexa Hue Lights On, 100%, and Party Mode
- Blink your lights
- Each time Alexa plays a new song change the color of your Hue light
- Disco Hueby
Useful Philips Hue and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
- History of lock eventsThis query returns a list of when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of motion sensor eventThis query returns a list of when motion sensor state changed
- History of door sensor eventsThis query returns a list of when the door sensor state changed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together