Popular Notifications and iOS Reminders workflows and automations
Useful Notifications and iOS Reminders integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Send a notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a notification to your devices from the IFTTT app.
- Add reminder to listThis Action will add a new reminder to the list you specify.
- Send a rich notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a rich notification to your devices from the IFTTT app. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
- Send a rich notification to the IFTTT mobile widgetThis action will send a rich notification to IFTTT mobile widget installed on your devices. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
Notifications and iOS Reminders resources
Optimize your notifications
In the time that you have read this sentence, you have likely received at least one notification. The reminders that pop up on our phones, wearables, computer screens, and other smart devices are helpful ways to know when you have an...
Airtable vs. ClickUp: Which is Best for Small Teams?
Trying to decide between Airtable vs Clickup? Read our guide on the features and automations both have to offer that can be quickly set up in IFTTT!
ClickUp vs. Trello: Which is Best for Small Teams?
Torn between Clickup vs Trello? Check out our guide on which has the best features and automations that can be quickly set up in IFTTT!
Yahoo vs Gmail
Yahoo vs Gmail - Which should you choose?
6 best note taking apps for 2023
Check out our favorite note taking apps for 2023 and how to use IFTTT to have your most productive year yet.
How to Automate Text Messages on iPhone
Click to learn how to automate text messages on iPhone with IFTTT.
Applets for mental health
May is mental health awareness month, which provides us with an important reminder to evaluate our routines and the ways we can elevate our mental health. We have curated a list of Applets that can be used to encourage healthy habits,...
4 Best To-Do List Apps for Staying Organized
4 Best To-Do List Apps for Staying Organized. Click to learn more!
Evernote vs OneNote; Best Note-Taking App for You
Evernote vs OneNote - Which is the best note-taking app? Click to learn more!