If you exit an area, turn on Circle
Other popular Logitech Circle workflows and automations
- If you enter an area, disable recording on Circle
- Schedule a time to turn on Circle
- Schedule a time to enable recording on Circle
- Schedule a time to disable recording on Circle
- If you exit an area, enable recording on Circle
- If you enter an area, turn off Circle
- Start Logitech Circle Recording Button Widget
- Schedule a time to turn off Circle
Useful Logitech Circle and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Recording endedThis trigger fires when a recording ends.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Recording startedThis trigger fires when a recording starts.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn on cameraThis action will turn the camera on.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn off cameraThis action will turn the camera off.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Disable recordingThis action will disable recording [live view will still be accessible].
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Enable recordingThis action will enable recording.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Start recordingThis action will start a new recording.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together