Adjust room temperature if outside temperature rises above certain level
Other popular Nefit Easy workflows and automations
- Activate thermostat if outside temperature drops below certain level
- Aanwezigheidsdetectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- Tell Alexa to set the temperature to automatic mode
- verlaat ik mijn huis zet dan de ruimte temperatuur op 18 *C
- Activate thermostat timer with a single tap
- Activate heating with just a tap
- Boost Nefit Easy thermostat when electricity is cheapest and cleanest
- Receive a notification if your thermostat rises above __ °C
Useful Nefit Easy and WiNET for Pellet Stove integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- IgnitAllow ignition of your pellet stove
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- ShutdownAllow to shutdown your pellet stove
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together