If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- If a meeting starts then switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- Every day at a specific time switch off the air conditioner
- When Awair senses it's cold, switch off air conditioner with Sensibo.
- If you send IFTTT an email then switch your air conditioner off using Sensibo
- If you send an email to IFTTT then switch on your air conditioner using Sensibo
- When Awair senses it's hot, switch on air conditioner with Sensibo.
- When you enter an area with your iPhone, switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- Turn off AC when room temperature drops under 24°C
Useful Sensibo and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together