If a Specific Device Sensor Reach a Specific value then turn on your Sensibo AC
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
- Turn off my Sensibo connected air conditioner when there’s an electricity price spike
- Let Alexa trigger A/C mode and setting changes with Sensibo
- If a meeting starts then switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- If you send an email to IFTTT then switch on your air conditioner using Sensibo
- If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
- Switch off AC using Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too low.
- Turn my A/C off and notify me when electricity is expensive
Useful Sensibo and Xtactor integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Xtactor extended commandThis trigger fires when you send an IFTTT-command from your Xtactor wristband with a matching shortname. The extended command also allows for additional ingredients to be sent after the shortname.
- Xtactor commandThis trigger fires when you send an IFTTT-command from your Xtactor wristband.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together