Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
Other popular VeeZy Tumble Dryer workflows and automations
- Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
- Track how often you use your VeeZy Tumble Dryer
- Send a message to @IFTTT to start program on your tumble dryer
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer door opened.
- Start the selected program when the climate impact of country electricity is low
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer cycle is complete
- Ask Alexa to start the program on your dryer
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the tumble dryer program finished
Useful VeeZy Tumble Dryer and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together