Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- From camera to Google Drive
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Upload photos to Google Drive
- push screen short to Chrome
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and iOS Health integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Log weightThis action logs body mass in pounds or kilograms to your iPhone's Health app.
- Log calories consumedThis action logs calories consumed to your iPhone's Health app.
- Log workoutThis action logs a workout to your iPhone's Health app. Choose the type of activity, calories burned, duration, and more to customize your workouts.
- Log sleepThis action logs sleep to your iPhone's Health app.
Android Photos and iOS Health resources
Best automation blogs of 2023
Check out our best and most read blog articles of 2021. A list of Applet collections and some round ups of our most-enabled services.
7 ways the IFTTT app unlocks new features
The free IFTTT app connects you to 700+ APIs everywhere you go. It allows you to integrate Android and iOS devices, tablets, and much more. Here are seven ways the IFTTT app makes your Applets more powerful.