Send an event to Angelcam when Wireless Tag detects motion
Other popular Angelcam workflows and automations
- Send an event to Angelcam when SmartThings detects motion
- Start recording every day at
- Send an event to Angelcam when D-link camera detects sound
- Send an event to Angelcam when D-link sensor detects motion
- Stop recording every day at
- Stop recording
- Stop recording when you enter a defined area
- Start recording
Useful Angelcam and Slack integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Stop camera recordingThis action will stop recording of a camera you specify
- Post to channelThis Action will post a message to the channel you choose in Slack.
- Start camera recordingThis action will start recording of a camera you specify
- Receive event from sensorThis action will create an event from the specified sensor. All other settings (sensor name, type, site, arming, ...) are managed at Angelcam platform.
- Start broadcastingThis action will start broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Stop broadcastingThis action will stop broadcasting the camera you specify.
- Arm RTSThis action will arm RTS causing that you will receive notifications about security incidents based on your notifications settings.
- Disarm RTSThis action will disarm RTS causing that no sensor connected to Angelcam will trigger security incident.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together