Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Useful Aquanta and Day One integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Create Journal EntryThis Action will create a new Journal entry in the Journal you specify.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
Aquanta and Day One resources
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together