Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Useful Aquanta and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
Aquanta and Philips Hue resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together