Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Useful Aquanta and Moonside Light integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together