Turn your hue lights on when you get home
Popular August and Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Automatically turn on your Hue lights on when you unlock your August Smart Lock
- Turn on your Hue lights whenever your lock is unlocked
Useful August and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Lock unlocked by specific personThis Trigger fires every time your lock is unlocked by a specific person.
- Lock lockedThis Trigger fires every time the specified lock is locked.
- Lock unlockedThis Trigger fires every time the specified lock is unlocked.
- Doorbell motion detectedThis trigger fires every time your doorbell detects motion.
- History of a specific person locked your LockThis query returns a list of events when your lock was locked by a specific person.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of lock unlockedThis query returns a list of when the specified lock was unlocked.
- History of lock lockedThis query returns a list of when the specified lock was locked.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together