Popular Buffer and Pocket workflows and automations
- Automatically add articles you favorite in Pocket to your Buffer queue
- New pocket items (say, from Flipboard as 'read later') to buffer
- Automatically Add Articles "Favorited" in Pocket to Your Buffer Queue (With Image)
- Pocket to Buffer
- Add Pocket "Shared" to Buffer
- Twitter to Pocket then Buffer
- Pocket to Buffer
- Pocket Favorites to Buffer (With Picture)
- Buffer your Pocket
Useful Buffer and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Any new post in BufferThis Trigger fires every time you add a new post to Buffer or post now via Buffer.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New photo in BufferThis Trigger fires every time you add a new photo to Buffer or post now via Buffer.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Add to BufferThis Action will add a post to Buffer. If your Buffer is full then the post will be skipped.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Add photo to BufferThis Action will add a photo to Buffer. If your Buffer is full then the post will be skipped.
Buffer and Pocket resources
How to automate scheduling tasks to improve productivity
Explore the differences between scheduling tasks and automating scheduled tasks. IFTTT is here to help you discover what tasks should be scheduled instead of automated, as well as step-by-step instructions for automating scheduling tasks...
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!