Other popular ClickUp workflows and automations
- Add new GitHub issues as ClickUp tasks
- Quickly add new tasks in ClickUp by sending an email
- Create ClickUp tasks for new Calendly events scheduled
- Create ClickUp tasks for new appointments in Acuity Scheduling
- Create ClickUp tasks from certain Google Calendar events
- Create ClickUp tasks from new tasks in Todoist
- GeoFence OnSite Location Enter/Exit - Create Task in ClickUp
- Create new ClickUp tasks from Jira issues
- Add tasks to ClickUp for events starting soon in Google Calendar
Useful ClickUp and Google Sheets integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- Task createdThis trigger fires when a new task has been created.
- New worksheet in spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Task updatedThis trigger fires when a task is updated.
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Cell updated in spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a particular cell is updated within the spreadsheet you specify.
- Current values of a rowThis query returns the current values in a given row. Values from columns A-Z are available as ingredients.
- Find tasksThis query returns tasks from a list.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- History of rows added to spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- History of when Cell was updated in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a particular cell was updated within the spreadsheet you specify.
- History of spreadsheets added to folderThis query returns a list of when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Post a task commentThis action will post a comment on a task.
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Create taskThis action will create a new task.
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
- Update taskThis action will update a task.
ClickUp and Google Sheets resources
How to connect ClickUp to your Calendar and Scheduling Apps
Discover the benefits of connecting your ClickUp account with your calendar and scheduling tools. Learn how IFTTT can make this simple and help you streamline your workflow with helpful automations.
ClickUp vs. Trello: Which is Best for Small Teams?
Torn between Clickup vs Trello? Check out our guide on which has the best features and automations that can be quickly set up in IFTTT!
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
Calendly vs Acuity: Which is Best for a Small Team?
Looking for a scheduling software for your small team? IFTTT is here to compare Calendly vs Acuity.
7 best spreadsheet apps other than Excel
Check out our recommendations for the best spreadsheet apps and learn how you can build useful automations in minutes with IFTTT!
Slack vs Discord - Best Chat App
Slack and Discord are the worlds most popular Chat apps. Click to learn which chat app to choose, Slack vs Discord.
How to use Google Forms
Google Forms is a powerful and free online form tool. Click to learn how to use Google Forms and automate it with IFTTT
Best ClickUp Integrations for Small and Mighty Teams
In this blog IFTTT provides the best ClickUp integrations to help small teams succeed.
How to automate scheduling tasks to improve productivity
Explore the differences between scheduling tasks and automating scheduled tasks. IFTTT is here to help you discover what tasks should be scheduled instead of automated, as well as step-by-step instructions for automating scheduling tasks...