Update wallpaper with random Unsplash photo daily.
Other popular Date & Time workflows and automations
- Time Checking
- Rent is due! Get a notification every month
- Daily Teams update
- Scheduled Slack Messages
- Close your MyQ garage nightly
- Mute your Android phone at bedtime
- Automatically post a daily reminder to a Telegram chat
- Take on the 1p Savings Challenge
Useful Date & Time and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together