Post Today in Energy updates to a channel in Slack
Other popular Energy Information Administration workflows and automations
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Evernote
- Save Today in Energy updates to Pocket
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Pocket
- Receive weekly email digest of Today in Energy updates
- Automatically tweet Today in Energy updates from the U.S. Energy Information Administration
Useful Energy Information Administration and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Today in EnergyThis trigger fires when the Today in Energy report is published.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- This Week in PetroleumThis trigger fires when the latest This Week in Petroleum report is published.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- History of Today in Energy ReportsThis query returns a history of recent Today in Energy reports.
- History of Smart Outlet ons or offsThis query returns a list of when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices was turned on or off.
- Recent This Week in Petroleum publicationsThis query returns a list of recent This Week in Petroleum report publications.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together