Popular Google Calendar and AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
Useful Google Calendar and AC Cloud Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You respond to an event inviteThe trigger fires every time you respond to an event you're invited to. Note: The time in the ingredient will be based on the timezone set in Google Calendar.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Event from search startsThis Trigger fires a set number of minutes before the starting time of an event on your Calendar that contains a specific keyword or phrase in the event’s Title, Description, or Location. Ingredient will be based on the zone set in Google.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of events from search addedThis query returns a list of every time a new event from search is added to your Google Calendar that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at the event’s Title, Description, and Location.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of calendar event endingsThis query returns a list of event ending times on your Google Calendar.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Create a detailed eventThis action will create a detailed event in your Google Calendar.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Quick add eventThis Action will add an event to your Google Calendar. Simply include a detailed description of when and what.
Google Calendar and AC Cloud Control resources
8 Best project management software for small business
Learn how to choose the right project management software for your small business. Consider price, availability, and device capability. Discover the benefits of integrating your chosen software with IFTTT to streamline your workflow.
How to automate your virtual assistant
For solopreneurs, aspiring business owners, and side hustlers, there are always going to be too many tasks on your to do list every day. Hiring a virtual assistant or expanding your team can be a great way to increase your capacity and...
Google and IFTTT tips and tricks
Learn how to do more with Google when you connect Google Assistant, Gmail, Google Wifi, Google Drive, and Google Contacts to your favorite things.
6 best note taking apps for 2023
Check out our favorite note taking apps for 2023 and how to use IFTTT to have your most productive year yet.
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use.
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!