Enable "Sexy Time" Hue Lights With Amazon Alexa
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Set your Hue lights to blink whenever you get a new text to your Android phone
- Randomize the color of my lights every hour
- Happy New Year color loop
- Automatically turn off your Hue lights at midnight every day
- Disco Hueby
- Toggle your lights on/off
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Send your lights into a color loop when the ISS passes overhead
Useful Philips Hue and put.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Transfer finishedThis trigger fires when a transfer is finished at put.io.
- Playback startedThis trigger fires when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- Playback stoppedThis trigger fires when a media playback stopped on a put.io app.
- Conversion finishedThis trigger fires when a MP4 conversion is finished.
- History of Transfers finishedThis query returns a list of events when a transfer was finished at put.io.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of playback startedThis query returns a list of when a media playback started on a put.io app.
- List FilesThis query returns a list of files in users account.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Start a new transferThis Action will start a transfer with the given URL at put.io.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together