Have your Hue lights turn off automatically at sunrise
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Make your Hue Lights colour loop with this button
- If temperature drops below freezing, turn Hue bulbs ice blue.
- Automatically turn off your Hue lights at midnight every day
- Enable "Sexy Time" Hue Lights With Amazon Alexa
- Turn lights out for bed with Alexa and hue
- Send your lights into a color loop when the ISS passes overhead
- Toggle your lights on/off
- If it begins to rain then change the light colors to blue
Useful Philips Hue and RainMachine integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zone has startedThis Trigger fires every time a zone has started.
- Zone has stoppedThis Trigger fires every time a zone has stopped.
- Program has startedThis Trigger fires every time a watering program has started.
- Program has stoppedThis Trigger fires every time a watering program has stopped.
- Device is offlineThis Trigger fires every time device disconnects from the remote access service.
- Device is back onlineThis Trigger fires when device connects to the remote access service.
- New software update availableThis Trigger fires every time a new software update is available.
- Freeze Protect EnforcedThis Trigger fires when freeze protect mode is in effect.
- Rain sensor is onThis Trigger fires every time the rain sensor detects rain.
- Rain sensor is offThis Trigger fires every time the rain sensor finished to detect rain.
- No weather updateThis Trigger fires every time weather did not update for 24h
- Weather updateThis Trigger fires every time a new weather update was successfully executed.
- Leak DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a leak was detected by your sprinkler
- Reboot during wateringThis Trigger fires every time a reboot has occurred during watering zone or program
- Automatic updateThis Trigger fires every time an automatic firmware update has occurred.
- Rain delay endedThis Trigger fires every time a snooze has become inactive.
- Rain delay startedThis Trigger fires every time a snooze has become active.
- History of rain sensor detects rainThis query returns a list of when the rain sensor detects rain.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of program startsThis query returns a list of when the watering program started.
- History of when device was back onlineThis query returns a list of when device connected to the remote access service.
- History of software updates availableThis query returns a list of every time a new software update is available.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a zoneThis Action will start watering a specific zone for a certain period of time.
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Start a programThis Action will run a specific watering program.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Schedule a program to run in the next minuteThis action will schedule a program to start in the next minute. The difference between scheduling a program to start and just starting a program is that scheduled program will take weather into account whereas a started program will always water 100% of the set duration
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Stop all wateringThis Action will cancel all running watering events.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- SnoozeThis Action will skip all watering events for a certain period of time.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Activate a programThis Action will enable a specific program
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Deactivate a programThis Action will disable a specific program
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change program start timeThis action will change the start time for a specific program.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Resume all wateringThis action will resume all watering and require beta firmware.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Pause all wateringThis Action will pause all running watering events and require beta firmware.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Add weather dataThis action will save weather data. Make sure you have enabled Local Weather Push from Weather > Developer > Local Weather Push. The units for the data should be metric units.
- Change stop programThis action will change the stop time for a specific program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together