Blink your hue lights when you have a new survey response on SurveyMonkey
Popular Philips Hue and SurveyMonkey workflows and automations
Useful Philips Hue and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Add new contact to listThis Action will add a new contact to the specified list.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together