Dim down the lights
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Turn off all your Hue lights at night
- Turn your lights on every day at a certain time
- Automatically turn on the lights at sunset
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Tell Alexa to set the scene
- Turn on my lights at sunset
- Randomize the color of my lights every hour
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
Useful Philips Hue and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together