Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and Rachio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Watering time startsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Watering time stopsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time stops for the device your specify.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Event registeredThis Trigger fires every time an event is registered for the device you specify.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together