Other popular Date & Time workflows and automations
- Yeelight scene at given time
- Drink water every hour
- Reverse 1p Savings Challenge
- Lock the Ultraloq everyday at a specific time
- Close your MyQ garage nightly
- 4/20 my dudes
- Power Off A/V
- It's Pi Day!
Useful Date & Time and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together