Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Useful GetResponse and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together