Tell Alexa to start the party with a Hue light color show
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Turn hue lights on with Siri
- Each time Alexa plays a new song change the color of your Hue light
- Tell Alexa to start the party and put your lights on a color loop
- Turn on/off your lights with one tap on your phone
- Blink your Hue lights whenever your Ring doorbell rings
- Toggle your lights on/off
- Set your Hue lights to blink whenever you get a new text to your Android phone
- "Alexa, trigger self destruct"
Useful Philips Hue and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together