With 30+ IFTTT-enabled lighting services, you can connect your smart lights with other services in your life to reduce your electricity consumption, create custom lighting preferences, and even have a disco party with the press of a button. Using triggers to turn your lights on and off at specific moments can also increase your home security. See what you can do when you connect your smart lights to the other apps and devices in your life.
Enable these popular smart light Applets today.
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Toggle your Kasa lights on/off with Button widget
- Turn on the light when I get home
- Toggle Yeelight on/off
- Flash lights when your Ring doorbell rings
- Turn hue lights on with Siri
- Turn on, change or dim the light with a single tap
- Turn on lights when arriving home
- Make your Hue Lights colour loop with this button
- Turn your lights on at sunset
- Change the color of your lights when it starts raining
- Have your Hue lights turn off automatically at sunrise
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home